Sunday, September 12, 2010

Baila!!!

Yesterday I went shopping in Toledo and I found a beautiful white dress in a tienda pequena that is just beautiful...i will post pictures of it when i wear it. This morning I listened to Spanish music and danced in the kitchen with my host parents and little brother. They discovered just how bad at dancing I am lol. I believe I have a new favorite song: Lo que paso paso. Listen to it! Also I believe that this is one of the most awesome things ever and I am incredibly sad and disappointed that I was not a part of it: I got a feeling flashmob ...my host mom showed me! I showed them the stanky legg and soulja boy and cupid shuffle in return. It was very fun! I think my new goal is to learn how to dance like the spaniards...then implement it in a discoteca!

No comments:

Post a Comment