Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mujeres de los Jugadores de Baloncesto

Today I had a pretty normal day. I woke up super early cause I have class at 8:40 on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Went to my one class, did homework, and then came home for lunch. I had an interesting conversation with my mom about the economy both in Spain and world wide. We then talked about immigration in Spain, which was a very informative and interesting conversation as she is from Paraguay. We talked about how she would like to go back to Paraguay someday as it is very expensive to visit her family and she misses them a lot, but cannot visit that often. However she wants to remain in Spain for now as it is better for Matias to grow up here. The comida was delicious as usual.  I then took a much needed Siesta and when I woke up it was time for me to return to Toledo to meet my intercambio. This is where my day got interesting!

When I was waiting for her I passed by a camera filming 4 or 5 very beautiful and obviously american ladies. I didnt really think anything about it as I was in a hurry, but then a lady stopped me and said that they were filming a Reality Show and that I had walked right into their shot. She asked me if I would sign a release form to have my face shown. Well of course I said "Claro!!!!!!" and signed on the dotted line. I asked her what reality show it was so I could tell my parents to watch and she said "Basketball Wives" on Vh1. She said it will begin airing in December...so you know what I'll be doing when I get back to the States....watching every single episode of Basketball Wives until I see the episode where they go to Toledo...I hope Im in it! Ill try to find them tomorrow too just in case they dont use that shot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment